SUNKISSED SUMMER TAG
Good afternoon everybody,
I wanted to do a summery tag since the Summer Tag here on my blog. I'm super happy, because I found one on Serena's blog (which you have to check out btw). And since she tagged everybody, I thought I would do it!
So let's start!
1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)
Well, I probably should say just sun, as I don't use any bronzer or self tanner.
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
Amazing Across the Universe Beth Revis and One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
Bath and Body Works Mist called Moonlight Path
4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
I love playing volleyball or badminton outside.
5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?
FRUITS!!! Everytime I love to have fruits with me, especially because they're healthy and delicious every time.
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)
It doesn't matter for me what brand is it, as long as it's SPF 30.
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
Drink some refreshing drinks or just get straight away into shower.
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)
As long as I love my hair down, it's sometimes too hot, so usually up in a ponytail.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
I prefer pastel colors, so H&M's nail polish in Beige was an amazing color.
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?
It super sad, but Netflix is not available in my country. But it doesn't stop me from watching TV shows and movies. So the movie that recommend is The Ugly Truth and TV Show is Arrow.
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
I usually wear BB Cream as I think foundations are a little bit too heavy.
12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Definitely sunglasses, I'm not very used to wearing hats.
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Good Kisser by Usher
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
I didn't really create summer bucket list, but if I did, the most important thing would be writing more on my blog, and so I did :)
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
Bikini, which is all black. I would show you, but I'm not at home at the minute.
I'll insert photo later!
16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
I don't have one.
17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
TIRAMISU, I'm obsessed with tiramisu as a dessert already, but tiramisu ice cream are the best!
Thank you so much for readining another tag. I must say I love tags, they're simple to do and so fun to read.
I tag EVERYBODY, but especially these lovely ladies:
Kate from Kate's Home DIY
Molly form MollyLouiseBlogs
Jessica from Perfect Fixations
Nicole from Meet Me in Midtown
Chantal from SavvySuperStylish
and Sara from Sara Wallflower
Speak to you soon,