CURRENTLY LIST | SEPTEMBER
Happy Tuesday (even though I'm not a fan of Tuesdays :))
in todays post something really different. And different, because I haven't done it on my blog before.
Yesterday I was reading a blog called Meet Me In Midtown by gorgeous Nicole and I stumbled upon her "Currently" List. I thought it was really interesting, so why not do it on my blog too. Hopefully you're alright with that Nicole, haha!
It's basically a list of what I'm: watching, reading, listening, eating, drinking, enjoying, wanting and wearing at the minute.
So let's start with what I'm currently:
1. watching: I finished Arrow and I'm desperatly waiting for the 3rd season. Also I think that the 8th season of the Big Bang Theory comes out today. Waiting :)
2. reading: Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris, which means the second part of the Sookie Stackhouse series. It's a love-hate relationship. Once I'm reading a book and watching TV show, and sometimes it's just like meeh. But now love it!
3. listening: New Maroon 5 album called V. It's just amazing. Great rhythm. And who doesn't like Adam Levine's voice, haha.
4. eating: wow that's a hard one, as I eat a looot of stuff, but if I had to pick one, it would definintely be my mum's cabbage soup. You're probably thinking "weird one". But I just love eating soups so much.
5. drinking: actually today started autumn and all the rainy days, so I really love drinking tropical tea, which is the best.
6. enjoying: sleeping, even for a few hours. I think it will always be my favourite thing to do :)
7. wanting: a new autumn coat and shoes.
8. wearing: in my world autumn means rain and cold, so definitely wearing a lot of GAP hoodies.
Thanks so much for reading, tell me what is your "currently" list and don't forget to check out Meet Me in Midtown.
Speak to you soon,