INSTAGRAM JOURNAL #3 | SEPTEMBER
September has come to an end. Well, not quite, still a few hours left. I can say hello to October, another month of autumn, more autumny than September.
September was a really nice and kinda cool month. Besides going back to school, haha :)
A lot of photos taken and posted on Instagram. Also around September, 15th I have joined the 100 happy days challenge, so if anybody want to check that, go to my instagram, by clicking here.
Let's begin with my monthly instagram diary!
From left to right:
1) It rained a little bit, so I though what a nice time to make a photo of a puddle.
2) OOTD, a still summer outfit. Missing summer :(
3) A first school #selfie with my deskmate (if that kind of mate exists, haha :))
4) Feeling cosy in this Gap hoodie!
5) Also wearing Ariana Grande hairstyle
6) It's a wrap (haha, get it?)
7) Rained a little more.
8) Beautiful sunny day!
9) Lit my first candle this autumn.
10) Amazing egg breakfast (preparing the recipe)
11) Watching some volleyball!
12) My kitty cat is weird.
13) If you ever go to Ikea, you have to eat some of their meatballs. They are delicious!
14) I'm not sure what to call this #selfie. Wanna help?
15) I got really inspired by those beautiful brown leaves. Autumn is coming!
16) I love my Marvel pjs.
17) My cat had fallen asleep on me, so cute.
18) #throwbackthursday to when I was enjoying those sunsets in Italy
19) This is how I learn at school. Pose!
20) Eating some delicious ice cream. Went a bit crazy and ate 4 scoops. Ups! (I'm rapping like Eminem right now)
21) Parteeey with my best friend in the park.
22) Poland won the Volleyball Champions!!! Super excited! And proud!
23) Got my tickets to the Cirque du Soleil show! Super excited (vol.2)
24) Sunny weather, always makes me smile!
26) Spagetti my favourite!
27) Saw the Maze Runner, amazing!
28) Cottage cheese with tomato, second favourite breakfast.
29) Shopping time with my best friend (haul will be available soon :))
30) Just a little walk!
That's it. 30 photos. Well, that's quite a lot. Hope you enjoyed and
speak to you on probably Sathurday!