PLUM CAKE | RECIPE
Today I'm going to share with you, my all-time favourite recipe for a (I hope I got it right) sponge cake.
So I'm going to get right into it without any longer speeches.
PLUM CAKE RECIPE
- 3 eggs
- almost full cup of sugar
- full cup of flour
- 1 small spoon of baking powder
- 1 spoon of water
- 3 spoons of oil
- a spoon of butter
- bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C
2. Get your 21 cm round springform tin and grease it with butter and then pour bread crumbs, so the whole form is full of it.
3. Mix sugar with eggs in the mixer (or in a bowl, but I think it's faster with a mixer).
4. Add flour to the mixture and mix again.
5. Add the rest of the ingridients: baking powder, oil and water and mix until smooth.
6. Wash and cut the plums in to halfs. If you prefer some other fruits, then go ahead, but I used plums, as its more autumny, haha :)
7. Pour the mixture into the springform and put cut plums on top.
8. Put the cake in the oven for about 40 minutes, until the top gets gold brown (if that's even a colour :))
9. Take out your cake and voila CAKE READY.
Hope you enjoyed that little recipe I just showed you. I just love it, as it's quick and easy, and the most important thing, delicious!
Tell, what is your favourite cake, that you could eat everyday.
Speak to you soon,