INSTAGRAM JOURNAL #4 | OCTOBER
it's almost end of October. This is crazy. The time goes on soo fast. To be honest Christmas is just around the corner. Of course I'm very happy about that :)
Just one day left, and it's the Halloween. Also tomorrow or the day after you can expect like a little halloween post, just some photos. But meanwhile here is the monthly round up of all the Instagram photos from October (obviously).
Also there are photos from basically everyday, because I'm participating in the #100happydays.
From left to right:
1) Having a lazy evening, watching YT and eating grapes.
2) Such a pretty day, perfectly sunny
3) My cat is pretty grumpy, but he came to play. Yay!
4) Finally changed my room theme
5) Lasagne- mmm bellissimo
6) Always smile!
7) Night walk with a pretty, late sunset
8) Another night walk
9) This time train time, going to school with a sun raising
10) I love how all the leaves are changing the colours
11) Tried the San Pellegrino Lemonade. Quite good!
12) Also with a lemonade, I bought myself a fox pillow from Tiger.
13) I'm walking on pavement/leaves
14) Day off from school. Pulling out some weird faces :)
15) Inspired by geography lessons about clouds.
16) Cosy night- toasts and hot cocoa
17) My mum bought me this amazing looking cupcake. Amazing looking and amazing taste :)
18) Finally watching X-Men Days of Future Past. Anyone also a fan?
19) THE MOST EXCITING EVENING IN MY LIFE (yet). Amazing show!
20) #tbt Going back from the Kooza show
21) It looked like the storm was coming
22) Bought myself a beanie for about 3,5$. Such a bargain
23) My crazy cat likes to sleep in weird possitions.
24) LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS SONGS, HONESTLY MADE ME SOOO HAPPY
25) Mini Halloween Party with my favourite people
26) Amazing sleepover with ma bestie!!!
27) Another woods' photo
28) White frost on railways. Is it winter yet?
29) #OOTD, flannel shirt and grey tshirt.
30) Put on a dark red nail polish. Looks so nice (and christmasy)
Thank you all for reading. That was a really nice month, hopefully November will be better.
Speak to you tomorrow or the day after,