ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS TAG
today I'm going to do the first tag, here on this blog. And it's the All I want for Christmas TAG. A little bit of beauty, mashed up with lifestyle. I tagged myself, after seeing this tag on Beauty&Bliss blog.
1. If you received a $1,000 gift card for Christmas, would you want it to be to Sephora or Ulta?
- 100% Sephora. Mainly because we don't have Ulta in my country, but also in Sephora, they have like more expensive stuff, so I would know what to do with 1000 $
2) What foundation would you NOT be thrilled about receiving for Christmas?
- BB Creams, I was fan of BB Creams at first, but then I started using foundation, which is much better in my opinion. I have one BB cream, but I feel like I won't be any anytime soon.
3.) If you had to choose one Naked Palette to receive for Christmas which one would it be? Basics, 1, 2, or 3.
- Naked 1, of course. I see everybody rave about this one. Also the shades from this palette are the most basic and you can create any look with them.
4.) What's the first beauty product on your Christmas Wishlist?
- Sleek Brushes. Like I said in my wishlist, they are not very expensive, we'll see how are they on the quality side.
5.) What do you plan on buying yourself for Christmas? Come on, we all do it!
-To be honest I don't know yet. I'm going to my local drugstore in the near future, because they have sales or something. We'll see what's going to happen, haha :)
6.) What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday season?
-I don't really go to Starbucks, I prefer Costa Coffee.
7.) What are you planning on giving a family member, boyfriend, best friend, etc. for Christmas this year?
-Well, I don't want to spoil anything for them, as they might be reading this.
8.) How detailed do you make your Christmas Wishlist?
-Generally, I put everything that I want on a paper and then give it to my mum.
9.) Giving or Receiving? Why?
-I feel like both are equal. I couldn't chose one. I love getting presents, but it's fun giving them too.
10.) What does Christmas mean to you?
-A time together with family and getting presents (of course).
Thank you soo much for reading. People that I tag: Jessica from Perfect Fixations and Chantal from SavvySuperStylish.
Speak to you in two days with something super exciting!