APPLE CRUMBLE | RECIPE
Hello wonderful people,
as it's still autumn, I'm gonna show you a recipe that me and my mum do all the time.
It's a simple, quick and super tasty recipe. Ideal for autumn evenings!
THINGS YOU NEED:
1 kg of apples
150g of flour
100g of sugar
100g of butter
1 package of vanila sugar
(Preheat the oven to 190 C)
1) Squezze the juice out of the oranges into a pan.
2) Add 2 spoons of sugar (brown or white, which ever you prefer) and heat the pan.
3) Peel the apples and chop into squares.
4) When the pan will start to boil, add chopped appples and wait until they'll stew.
5) Meanwhile, mix flour, sugar and butter in a bowl, until it transforms into crumble.
6) In the baking tray spread a little bit of butter to make it oily. Pour the apples and sprinkle with the crumble.
7) Put the baking tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
That is it. Quick and easy as I said. Thanks for reading. If you decided to do the Apple Crumble, let me know.
Speak to you soon,