AUTUMN GARLAND | DIY
I know for many of you it's already the christmas spirit. But personaly I'm waiting till about a month before Christmas Eve. Also I'm going to have a little surprise for you. But anyway.
It's still autumn and I have wanted to post this diy for a long time. Pretty much since the start of autumn. But I always had some other idea for my blog. But the time has finally come. To be honest this DIY is suitable for all the seasons, because you can make this garland whenever you want.
So without further ado, I'm going to show you, how to achive this beautiful autumn, photo garland, which you have already seen in the thumbnail of this post.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- hole maker
- autumn photos
- sticky tape
1) Measure how much yarn you will need and cut it off.
2) Make holes in each photo with a hole maker.
3) Choose in which order, the photos will be.
4) Put the yarn through the holes.
5) Turn the photos and the yarn around.
6) Stick the sticky tape to the photos.
Thank you soo much for reading. Hopefully I gave you some inspiration. If you make this garland, send me some photos on my email.
What is your favourite home decor?
Speak to you soon,