Wow my first hair tutorial is here. Exciting times! It's a waved ponytail.
So I've been obsessed with this hairstyle recently. I love when my ponytail is very voluminous, but... It doesn't happen very often, because I just don't have hair, that I need.
So today I'm going to show you how to achive this voluminous, wavy ponytail. Very easy!
What you'll need:
- 2 hair bands
- hair spray
1) Brush your hair. Wet your hand and go through your hair. You want to make it damp, but not too wet.
2) Section your hair into two and do two braids. Secure them with hair bands.
3) Now here's a tricky part. Your hair needs to dry, so that waves can be created. The best way is to do it before going to sleep, so that it dries through the night.
4) When waking up spray a hair spray into your braids, so that the waves can last throughout the day.
5) Take the hair bands off. You'll have really nice waves.
6) Do a high ponytail with all your hair. And your DONE!
Hope you like that tutorial. It is very easy, seriously very easy, unless you don't know how to make a braid, then I'm sorry.
Speak to you soon,