5 TIPS FOR GLASSES WEARERS
On Saturday I went to pick up my new glasses. And after a few days of wearing them, an idea came up in my head to make a post, in which I tell you my 5 tips for glasses wearers!
My previous glasses, which you have probably seen by now many times (for example here >> link)
are like 2 years old. It's not the longest period of time, but if you look at their condition, you may notice, they're not in their best. And also I was kind of bored with these ones too. Maybe because I was wearing them to school every day. So here I am with new glasses, black, more hipster some would say. But I feel actually more confident wearing them, I generally feel good.
Ohh onto the tips, I have 5 of them. I'm sure, I could think of more, but let's stick with number 5.
1) DON'T GO TO SLEEP IN YOUR GLASSES.I remember those days, when I felt too tired to take my glasses before having a nap. Or maybe I just forgot I had them on (it happens). Though it was nice falling asleep in them, waking up on the other hand, not so much :)
2) WHEN GOING ON A TRIP, BUY YOURSELF A GLASSES CASE.I had many trips by car in my car. And because they were usually longer trips, I wanted to go to sleep. But I always wan't sure what to do with my glasses. Until I purchased a case. It literally saved my life... at least glassses for sure.
3) DON'T PLAY SPORTS IN YOUR GLASSES.Maybe if you're blind as a bat, you can skip this tip, but if you are like me, and your vision is not that bad, please take off your glasses before PE. It will save your glasses and maybe you're face :)
4) WHEN IT'S RAINING, REMEMBER TO HAVE A TISSUE.It will come in handy, trust me. I always have a problem, when it's raining. I can't see without my glasses and it's hard to see anything with them on, when the rain has completely covered your glasses. So then you take you're tissue out, and voila you can see again.
5) IT'S NOT EASY WITH SUNGLASSES.It comes to a point when the sun starts to either hurt your eyes or simply irritate you. And because you don't have sunglasses with corrective lenses, it is harder for you. I didn't have that kind of glasses till last year, and believe me it was a struggle. So I know they are expensive, but your eyes won't get hurt by the sun!
Those are my 5 tips for glasses wearers! I hope you have enjoyed and not only the glasses wearers. If you have any other tips, that I haven't mentioned, then feel free to write them in the comments below.
Speak to you soon,