PANCAKES DAY | RECIPE
HAPPY PANCAKES DAY!!!
It's time for Cooking with Mary.
Today is Pancakes Day! I was actually supposed to go to Kate's and have a feast at here house, but unfortunetly I had a dentist appointment. So instead, I thought I would make my own 'feast'. I woke up today at 6 am and did those pancakes!
And here is a recipe that I used. It is veeeeery easy. And also perfect, because kind of for one person. It makes about 7 pancakes, which is not rather a portion for two.
You will need:
- 1 glass of flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 spoons of oil
- a pinch of salt
Step by step:
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix egg and sugar together in a separate bowl. Then add oil and milk.
- Mix dry mixture with wet.
- Start frying. If the pancakes start to stick to the pan and a little (repeat little) amount of oil.
- And that's the end.
Enjoy your pancakes! You can decorate them with jam, nutella, whipped cream or fruits.
Whatever your heart desires!
Below you will see the pancakes I ate today. Not all at once, calm down :)
Speak to you soon,