WORLD BOOK DAY 03/05/15
On March, 5th, it was World Book Day. And since I read a few books, I said why not make a post about this day.
While reading a blog called Stressed But Well-Dressed, I stumbled upon a blog post about World Book Day, in which the girls answered a few questions about books. And I thought I would give it a go. So let's begin.
1) Book I'm reading right now?
Martian by Andy Weir
2) A book I've always wanted to read?
11/22/63 by Stephen King
3) A book that made me cry?
No book has ever made me cry, just movies ;)
4) A book I don't like?
Evermore by Alyson Noel
5) A book that I couldn't put down?
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
6) A book that's overrated?
Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
7) A book I'd most like to see made into a film?
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
8) Most memorable quote from a book?
9) A book you felt pressured into reading?
Fault in Our Stars - John Green
If you are a big fan of reading, I advice you to answer those questions right away, because I surely want to see it.
Speak to you soon,