QUICK SPAGHETTI | RECIPE
I'm not the biggest fan of cooking, so when I hear quick to prepare, I'm immediately hungry.
I love eating. But I'm not a chef or anything. I'm just to impatient to cook a very serious dish, that name I can't even pronounce. I'm all for quick and easy meals. Also I'm a sucker for Italian food. So in todays post I'm going to show you my quick and easy recipe for spaghetti napoli. One of my favourites!
- pasta (obviously, I chose mini stars, but you can go for any kind you want)
- tomato sauce
- spices of your choice
- cheese of your choice
- To begin with, boil the water in a pot and then throw pasta to cook.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan put as much tomato sauce as you like. Add your spices, the amount is up to you. I used thyme, oregano and a bit of dried onion. Besides spices, add a cheese of your choice. I chose parmesan cheese, because it reminds me of Italy.
- Cook the sauce for a few minutes until it's hot.
- Mix pasta with your sauce.
- THE END!
I don't know if it sounds easy or not, but it took me 10 minutes to make myself that spaghetti, and it would take 3 minutes, if it weren't for the actual pasta cooking for 7 minutes. Just fyi haha.
I hope you enjoyed that recipe. If you want to share some easy recipes with me, please do in the comments.
Speak to you soon,