It's school time for me again. So I found this Back-To-School tag, because I figured I haven't done any tag in ages.
I'm actually a senior, so the last grade of high school. Then I'm going of to university. Hopefully!
2) What are you excited and/or nervous for?
I'm excited to once again see my friends every day. This is my favourite thing about school to be honest. And nervous... I think the finals, that are bound to happen in May, next year. Those pretty much depend on my life.
3) What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
Putting on makeup, because I feel like, that after it, I finally look like a weido and not like a asleep person.
4) When do you go back to school?
I'm in school already, but I had my first day on September, 1st.
5) What grade were you in when you first started makeup to school?
Second grade of high school. So basically a year ago.
6) From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
I don't really have a person that I get my inspiration from. I like to wear things, that I comfortable in.
7) What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I'm never keeping up with trends. I feel like I'm always behind.
8) Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
I think its a French supermarket, but it's called Auchan. I feel like you can get all the supplies for not a lot of money. And they have a lot to choose from.
9) What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
Besides school supplies, I don't do any school shopping.
10) Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?
A purse? I guess just a handbag. I prefer handbag, because I don't really have that many books, and also my backpack pretty much doesn't match any of my clothes.
11) What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Small calendar, so I can write all the tests in it, my phone and headphones, because I often watch TV shows before lessons start.
12) What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
Lip balm for when I have cracked lips, lip stick to retouches and powder/ concealer.
13) What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
Tangle Teezer is perfect for you want to smooth or just detangle your hair, when you're in school.
And for a hairstyle, probably just leave down. I do feel the most comfortable with my hair down.
14) What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
Check this post out to get all the details >> link
15) What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
Black leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. And for accessories, a watch. I can't go out off my house with out a watch. Sorry not sorry.
I'm entierely happy about going by to school, but hey.. it's my last year, and I hope to make the most of it!
I normally never tag anybody, but this time I would like to tag:
KateHomeDIY (obviously) - katehomediy.blogspot.com
Perfect Fixations - perfectfixations.blogspot.com
Chloe Marie. - mycrazybeautyjourney.blogspot.com
Lipstick and Bathbombs - lipstickandbathbombs.blogspot.co.uk
Meet Me In Midtown - meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com
Have fun answering those questions ladies!
Thank you so much for reading.
Speak to you soon,